Registered Nurse (RN) in San Diego, Flextime | $50-55/hr
San Diego, California
Save Job Posting
Share this Job
CareLinx is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) setting. Every day you will be making a difference in people’s lives and creating meaningful relationships with patients and their families. We match shifts based on your availability!
- Daycare allowance
- Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus
- Paid Time Offs
- Access to Retainer Program (No unpaid shift cancels. Guaranteed shifts and pay!)
- Observing and recording a patient’s medical history and symptoms that they are experiencing
- Administering medications and treatments for their patients
- Operating and monitoring any medical equipment that is used as part of the patient’s care
- Educating patients on their diagnosis and course of treatment
- Serving as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge
- Must have an active state-issued license as a Registered Nurse
- Have a CPR or BLS Certification, and results for a Physical Test and a TB Test (taken within one year)
- Have at least three months of experience as an RN
CareLinx, Inc. (www.carelinx.com) is the world’s first and only online nationwide network for in-home care, and skilled nursing. In 2017, CareLinx was acquired by Generali Global Assistance, the third-largest insurance company in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you believe this role is calling you, and you feel you would be a good fit for our partners and clients, please click "Apply" below.