Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in San Diego, Flextime | $35-40/hr
San Diego, California
Save Job Posting
Share this Job
CareLinx is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) who will work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) setting. Every day you can make a difference in people’s lives and create meaningful relationships with residents and their families.
We match shifts based on your availability!
- Daycare allowance
- Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus
- Paid Time Offs
- Access to Retainer Program (No unpaid shift cancels. Guaranteed shifts and pay!)
- Helping with the preparation, implementation and continuing evaluation of the patient care plan
- Collecting, recording, and monitoring patient data, routine measurements, and vital signs
- Administering immunizations and therapeutic injections as ordered by providers
- Instructing patients regarding procedures and managing patient flow
- Must have an active state-issued license as a Vocational Nurse
- Have a CPR or BLS Certification, and results for a Physical Test and a TB Test (taken within one year)
- Have at least three months of experience as an LVN
CareLinx, Inc. (www.carelinx.com) is the world’s first and only online nationwide network for in-home care, and skilled nursing. In 2017, CareLinx was acquired by Generali Global Assistance, the third-largest insurance company in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you believe this role is calling you, and you feel you would be a good fit for our partners and clients, then we’d love for you to click on "Apply" and apply in our website.