Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in National City, Flextime | $22-25/hr
National City, California
Save Job Posting
Share this Job
ABOUT THE ROLE:
CareLinx is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who will work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) setting. Every day you will be making a difference in people’s lives and creating meaningful relationships with patients and their families.
We match shifts based on your availability!
- Daycare allowance
- Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus of $800.00
- Paid Time Offs
- CEU's (Continuing Educations Units) are provided at no charge
- Access to Retainer Program (No unpaid shift cancels. Guaranteed shifts and pay!)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with personal cares such as bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, ambulation, transfers or positioning of the patient
- Aiding with physician-ordered medications which are ordinarily self-administered under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Providing personal care in a manner conducive to the clients’ safety and comfort within the parameters of established policy and procedure
If you believe this role is calling you, and you feel you would be a good fit for our partners and clients, then we’d love for you to click on "Apply" and apply in our website.
- Must have an active state-issued certification or license as a Nursing Assistant
- Have a CPR or BLS Certification, and results for a Physical Test and a TB Test (taken within one year)
- Have at least two months of experience as a CNA
CareLinx, Inc. (www.carelinx.com) is the world’s first and only online nationwide network for in-home care, and skilled nursing. In 2017, CareLinx was acquired by Generali Global Assistance, the third-largest insurance company in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.