Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in El Cajon, Flextime | $22-25/hr
El Cajon, California
Save Job Posting
Share this Job
CareLinx is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who will work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) setting. Every day you will be making a difference in people’s lives and creating meaningful relationships with patients and their families.
We match shifts based on your availability!
- Daycare allowance
- Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus of $800.00
- Paid Time Offs
- CEU's (Continuing Educations Units) are provided at no charge
- Access to Retainer Program (No unpaid shift cancels. Guaranteed shifts and pay!)
- Assisting with personal cares such as bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, ambulation, transfers or positioning of the patient
- Aiding with physician-ordered medications which are ordinarily self-administered under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Providing personal care in a manner conducive to the clients’ safety and comfort within the parameters of established policy and procedure
- Must have an active state-issued certification or license as a Nursing Assistant
- Have a CPR or BLS Certification, and results for a Physical Test and a TB Test (taken within one year)
- Have at least two months of experience as a CNA
CareLinx, Inc. (www.carelinx.com) is the world’s first and only online nationwide network for in-home care, and skilled nursing. In 2017, CareLinx was acquired by Generali Global Assistance, the third-largest insurance company in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you believe this role is calling you, and you feel you would be a good fit for our partners and clients, then we’d love for you to click on "Apply" and apply in our website.